Does your washing machine needs repairing? Today, you will learn some quick and easy ways to do a Whirpool repair.
Here is a step-by-step process for a whirlpool repair.
1. Most Whirlpool repairs require disassembling of the appliance.
Before you do this, make sure the power cord is unplugged.
2. A putty knife should be inserted under the washing machine’s control panel. This is to release the two spring clips and secure the board when you pull it.
3. If the control board needs replacement, please note the switch wire connectors on the board. You have to disconnect them and the power wire connector.
4. In releasing the wire bracket, you may use pliers or a flathead screwdriver to remove the retainer and wire bracket.
5. The air pressure tube must be detached using a nut driver and quarter-inch socket. This is to unthread the two mounting screws.
6. To secure the control board, you only have to remove the central control selector knob. Once done, you can lift the control board to detach it from the panel.
7. Now, you may prepare the new control board assembly for installation. This is through transferring the wire bracket from its old assembly to the new one.
8. The control board tab should also be aligned with the panel to position the board.
Check out the video for other useful information!